Medical Negligence Lawyers

Hi all,

I need help on some legal matters. I always followed laws and I never had to deal with any legalities. But now I need to. Last week I consulted a doctor since I was having a great amount of pain on left leg. He told me that a small surgery will be needed for my leg since there is some wrong with it (He said something I didn't understand it.) However, I really trusted the doctor and said ok.

When I woke up after the surgery I found out bandages in the wrong leg. Only when I asked the doctor about this he understood the surgery was done on the wrong leg. They promised me that they will do the other leg's surgery immediate and begged me not complain. But I am going to complain and I need some good lawyers for this. My friend suggested this medical negligence lawyers in Woodbridge. But I am looking for better options if there are any. So please do suggest.

Original Post

Hello TONYA T. HERNANDEZ,

Thank you for joining yesican and for sharing your story. I apologize for what you’re going through and I’m glad to hear that you’re getting the help that you need. Yesican is a place for healing and support when working on issues related to surviving abuse. If you are looking for a place to work on healing I would recommend you to go to our chatroom at yesican.org

Add Reply